Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Question AppFace.dll not loaded <<<<

hi mods,

i have windows vista home premium in hp pavillion dv2725 series.
few months ago i installed ultimate keylogger in my system, it was running cooly. but last few days around 15 days it stopped working, anyway i dont need that now, but the problem is while restarting my system a window comes on deskop says, ERROR, AppFace.dll not loaded. before i was not noticing, but now i came to knew that it contains the logo of ultimate keylogger. i tried to uninstall that ul.key but failed to do so, coz it was installed in stealth mode, so the program and features doesnot show that program in thier list , so i cannot uninstall. even i went to c drive and program files, but there also that file is not found, as well i tried in ccleaner also, but that also failed to show that file. so pls help and give me the solution.
waiting for ur reply.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Going to find the ultimate keylogger program u installed and see how to uninstall it for you. u get it from download.com?
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:47 PM

ok. got it downloaded. for default settings Cntrl+Shft+ALT+S to open it in stealth mode and under the hotkey option on the program it has an uninstall feature. try that restart your computer once it has told u its succesfully uninstalled. run ccleaner again and see what happens. if u have tried this allready and are having problems finding it in your program files let me know and ill find out where it installs and tell you.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyclash View Post
ok. got it downloaded. for default settings Cntrl+Shft+ALT+S to open it in stealth mode and under the hotkey option on the program it has an uninstall feature. try that restart your computer once it has told u its succesfully uninstalled. run ccleaner again and see what happens. if u have tried this allready and are having problems finding it in your program files let me know and ill find out where it installs and tell you.
bro, i had already done that, and it never appears, as i told u that there is some file missing thats why its not getting launched, so i want to uninstall completely, i tried in ccleaner as well that default setting cont+alt+shift+s , but nothing happens, i dont know where exactly it installed.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:28 PM

aight ima reinstall it on mine and find were it throws the install files. In the mean time try and reinstall the program to were it puts all the files back on there and see if it wont come up then and allow you to unstall from there. but ill post as soon as i find where it throws the file.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM

I cant seem to find the entrys anywere in my program files even with a search hidden folders being done. this is the best i can do for you is this website i found and maybe you can atleast get rid of that dll error. but like i said try to install it again and then uninstall it from its dashboard if u can get it working.

http://www.411-spyware.com/remove-ul...er#deletefiles
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:42 AM

bro, i tried to install again and uninstall it, but still the same problem.. and the website link what u had given is not working, the page is not opening......
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:28 AM

still didnt get the proper solution.......... pls help.........