Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old April 24th, 2010, 07:34 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
NO “Test wav” Intel Audio Studio D975XBX2??????????

Look fellows this isn’t rocket science. The test wav is not working and the “Intel Audio Studio” is ALL in tack so am I the ONLY one on Earth that has the privilege or the same thing “The RIGHT to” of encountering this or is there no one this deep in to computers than I? If anyone explains how to get it back this meer little ditty I shall resolve ANY matter in which you are having guaranteed. So who has this same issue and let’s do get it resolve unlike those Chinese that put in to our laps like a rat in heat  Now men although the ladies in here have it all doesn’t me we stand there with our imaginations in our hands. Remember us men have to stick together!
Again, no test wav for the “Intel Audio Studio”; won’t work. It is soldered in so you have an Intel D975XBX2 NOT a D975XBXKR2. Do not confuse the two. It does not come with the “Sound Foundry” neither. It has it on the software installation disk that comes with. I have had this one mobo for over two years and this has never ever been an issue. Enlighten the room and share your resolve so we do not have to go through this again. I had over 40,000 hits and ONLY 13 replies. So I know this is a well known issue. So men lets NOT let the ladies kick our butts on a elementary issue. I have contacted “MichaelSoft” and they are as dumb as a pair of chickens tided together in a snow storm. So don’t look for them to resolve the matter. I have contacted and spoke with the President of Sound Foundry and it seems it is a BIG problem with their company. So get out you mid-night oil and read till your noses bleeds and find the solution. I have reformatted the pc and all is well but this is too extreme. I am tired of Jap crap or Cheeena’s too. We are American and our standards exceed theirs both. So turn up your lamps and minds and find this and again I shall help you with yours or my name isn’t pops1890. Remember 40k hits and NO solution; yet?
Us men will prevail.