Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old June 22nd, 2008, 05:12 AM

Cannot Uninstall Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

Hello there.

I've recently just finished playing Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter on my PC and wish to uninstall it. However when I tried to do that, an error occurs:

"InstallShield Wizard
Setup has experienced an error

Please do the following:

-Close any running programs
-Empty your temporary folder
-Check your internet connection (Internet-based Setups)

Then try to run the Setup again.

Error code -6001"

I've done all that and still doesn't work. I've searched the net for answers and there is a solution that suppose to work but not for me.

One was to delete C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\0701

But when I tried to uninstall GRAW after deleting 0701 folder, another error occurs:

"Error loading C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\0701\Inte l32\Ctor.dll

The specified module could not be found."

Please help!