Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:28 PM

VGA and BOOT led on Asus B550 Tuf Gaming Wifi

Hello Forum,

I bought me new components for a PC and I'm not a complete amateur..

After mounting with a Ryzen 5 3600x on the named board the LEDs of VGA and BOOT are on. I couldn't enter to the BIOS setup and I'm a bit worried.
I already tried it without GPU and less RAM.

Should I try to flash the BIOS?

Maybe somebody can give me some inspiration.
I work with hardware since 20 years but it's the first time with a new chipset ...

Thanks in advance.
Old November 29th, 2020, 04:09 AM

Ok,

I managed the problem...
Be pacient with a new system
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Ok,

I managed the problem...
While it is great you got it sorted out, forums are places to learn and to share what we have learned so others may benefit from our learning experiences. Saying “never mind” or “I fixed it” or "I managed the problem" helps no one. How did you fix it? If you discover it was a newbie mistake or simple user error, join the club. We’ve all been there. Please share it.
Old November 29th, 2020, 06:00 PM

Ok Digerati!

You are right, it just was late yesterday and just wanted to inform about my status.

My situation was not receiving signal/bios from the GPU "Gigabyte Radeon 5500xt, so I tried with onboard grafic from the MOBO "Asus Tuf Gaming B550m WiFi" but I don't had in mind that the and Ryzen 3600x doesn't support onboard grafic.

The speaker gave me 1 long and 3 short buzzers so it had to be or grafic card or CPU.....

Ok sounds newbie but I think my biggest fault was to starting be nervous to fast....-Checked the CPU internally :S all in good condition.

So I upgraded the BIOS without CPU and without Ram and started with all components connected...

Done.

I just can recommend also to experienced Hardware friends, take your calm to mount the system and read the instructions for the case of some little things, you maybe don't for in the mind.

Greetings
Old November 29th, 2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Ok sounds newbie but I think my biggest fault was to starting be nervous to fast...
LOL Well, I have several 100 builds under my belt and I still am a bit anxious when turning a new build on for the very first time!

Anyway, thanks for coming back and telling us what you did!