Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old January 16th, 2007, 12:18 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Question help..my computer automatically restarts

Im having a problem with my computer because it automatically restarts especially when im trying to download something..worse, even if i just tried to open my posts here before. it just restarts. what could be my computer's problem? please help me with this. thank you
Old January 16th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Banned

Did you solve your malware problem in Cyber Safety posted Jan. 2 '07?
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...d=1#post775995
AnnMarie was kind enough to offer help and you never responded
Old January 16th, 2007, 06:08 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
im sorry. im using different computers. both of them have problems. i tried to check the reply using my laptop that was sent to me. but i cant access through it. a message box that has the end report thing always shows. it seems like something's blocking it. while on the desktop computer, when i tried to open it, my computer restarts automatically and i cant open it. i tried, thats why i cant fix it. i tried to use the avg anti spyware but my laptop always hangs when i use that.. =/ that's why im trying to fix my desktop first (which automatically restarts) so i could fix my laptop then. im sorry. =| i hope you could help me with this as well.