Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:54 PM

Trouble with a graphics tablet. Windows Vista

Hey everyone.
I just recently purchased a Amzdeal® 8.0"x6.0" Ugee-M860 USB Pen Graphics Tablet so I can start to learn how to do graphic design on the computer. The instillation for the driver program went smoothly and without any issues. I plugged in the tablet and it was working fine for about 10 seconds then the BSOD appeared. I'm not sure what is causing my computer to crash because there were no real hardware/software requirements for using the tablet just OS systems.

Here is a link for the .dmp
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...BAF11100%21110

Dxdiag file
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...BAF11100%21112

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Old January 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Appears a driver PTSinBus.sys caused the crash, which was Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal

I assume once you unplug Tablet you no longer get the error? I can't find that file so will assume it belongs to the tablet.

I would download the driver HERE and reinstall.
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:20 PM

Yes once I unplugged the tablet my computer is fine. Ill try reinstalling the driver through that site and see what happens.

Last edited by ArmedBurrito; January 10th, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:47 PM

Alright I tried reinstalling and it still crashed.

.dmp file
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...BAF11100%21113

I plugged in the tablet to finish installing the driver. Once it was done and ready for use the BSOD appeared. In the instructions you are suppose to reboot your computer once the tablet has completed the installation but I never get the chance to do that.

I noticed in the installation folder I downloaded there are a bunch of files and folders inside. But if I go to the place where I installed the driver there are only four files. The manual in pdf, bg.bmp, PLaunch.exe (I clicked this and nothing happened) and ST~4B77.tmp. Do you think for some reason my computer is not installing everything properly?

If you want I can post a link of the installation folder.

Do you think its a issue with my computer. Like something needs to be updated. Would something like Driver Reviver help fix this?
Old January 11th, 2015, 06:52 PM

Fixed! I just had to disable the Driver Verifier. Thanks for taking to time to help me.
Old January 12th, 2015, 05:16 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Thanks for letting us know.