Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:16 PM

Vista Launch!

I went to the Microsoft Across America...Vista Launch!

It was quite insightful. The many new features of windows vista, office 2007 and exchange sever 2007 are exciting.

The presentation was good. ShaunT from Microsoft explained everything in detail.

The new Self-Automation tools for Office, Vista upgrades/installs, and Loghorn server are really quite amazing!

I can't remember to many specifics....it was an four hour session. Alot of information.

Although they mostly spoke of exchange server...office and vista looked amazing.

IF you have any questions...I'll be sure to try to answer them...or I'll post as I remember more from the launch.

I recieved:
1x Copy of Office 2007!
1x "Vista Launch" drawstring bookbag
1x Copy of Microsoft Groove
1x "Ready for a New Day" Launch T-shirt.

I was very lucky to attend the free event...In my home town none-the-less!
Old January 19th, 2007, 12:40 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Sounds very cool, although i've had office 2007 RTM since november and vista business edition since the beginning of this month (Finally activated yesterday) i am see coming across new features which i was unware of.

enjoy your copy of office, it looks a hundred times better than any previous version and if much easier to navigate around!
Old January 19th, 2007, 06:25 PM

I know of RTC...I've had it too. But the to get a real full version....for free? Not like microsoft.
Old January 19th, 2007, 06:27 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
you mean RTM?

I get my free operating systems from microsoft because i am part of the MSDNAA
Old January 20th, 2007, 06:14 AM

Yes...Yes.... I dunno why I said "RTC".

Any who, my brother is on MSDN from his college...so I get all the good stuff too.

Like I said, I don't see how Microsoft if just giving away free office? I mean...their Nazi's about that kinda stuff.