Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old October 30th, 2019, 05:39 PM

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by perplexed View Post
no have not received it thank you!
Please check your spam and junk mail folders it may be in there..
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:04 PM

the following was sent by your site.

Forgot Password
Your password reset request was successful. We have sent you an email with further instructions to recover your account. Check your email within the next few minutes including any junk or spam folders.
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:26 PM

I got it and I thank you so much for all your efforts . I changed it logged in and logged back out I clicked save password and I tried to log back in and got this again
The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off).It is off I know it is.That is the only site with log in issues I have.

I don't get it I know I am doing it right. It is fine just annoying I can't figure it out lol lol Your a trooper to try and help.

Last edited by perplexed; October 30th, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perplexed View Post
The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off).It is off I know it is..
I don't get it I know I am doing it right. It is fine just annoying I can't figure it out lol lol Your a trooper to try and help.
The password is the one stored on the site so it must be correct. Two things to think about
You may, like me use different user names for different sites so ensure that you are using the one for that site (I note that one of your user names is very similar to the one you use here) Caps lock is very probably off however it is a simple error to strike the wrong key and end up with a totally different user name password eg "mypassword" can easily become
mypASSWORD" with a simple typo...

A final thing to do if you are still unresolved is to contact the site (link on home page) to tell them what is the issue
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:57 PM

I understand what your saying I just logged in again and it let me after I changed my passward again. I am using perplexeds@yahoo.com then password logged out got this again. I even tried using perplexeds as display name no luck.

The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off)
did it again changing passward would not let me in using previous one and got this again

The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off). I am being very careful and watching every key I press.

Another person had same issue last year they changed her passward and she had no more issues. I contacted board and they changed mine and I still can't get in unless I change passward over and over. it makes no sense.Thank you for trying.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:29 PM

OK I am out of ideas. Can anyone else please try to help this member??
Good Luck ..
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:00 PM

Unhappy

I just read this on my post on the site so it has to be a glitch on their site.

same poster as before
I was "kicked out" again now, just for couple days. I could not Log-in here at all.

BUT, Donna helped me again

I think until they fix this issue I am out of luck but thank you for trying.