Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:17 PM

Previous Page loads too slowly

Hi,

What settings do I have to configure or add-ons do I need to get to make it so that Firefox stores every piece of data from every webpage I visit? I believe I need only to make sure Cache is enabled with a very large amount of storage allocation. Is this right?

I've done so in Firefox and going back to the Previously Viewed Page doesn't load instantly. I dont see why it wouldnt if its on my local. Is there a setting that's telling Firefox to re-download every page I visit regardless of whether or not its in the Cache? If so, is this client-side or server-side?

Thanks everyone!
-Richard