Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:40 AM

Problem With Google Chrome & FACEBOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq89ObaAEIU

Would love ome help with this problem i am experiencing. I am a new poster to this cyber blog and i dont know the rules so im sorry if im breaking any but on my google chrome when i type in facebook.com a ad site pops up with green numbers i posted a youtube video explaining it a little better if you could post reply's on my video or possibly give me a video response showing me how to fix this problem it would be much apperciated much love KOVER27
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:25 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Welcome to CTH

Here are some issues/solutions for your problem, if one of these does not work re-post and we can look further.

http://productforums.google.com/foru...me/BcgSho7VyTY