Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Banned

Unhappy Firefox stop responding computer freezing Moved from malware by schrauber

I cant go to google mail page. I cant search words with any browser because nothing happen. I think it is malware. I tried spy bot-SD. But no result. Please tel me how can remove malware from my computer.
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hello Soaddyrara and Welcome to the CyberTechHelp Forums. .
I will be helping you fixing your problems.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:

1- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Keep your sentences short. Thanks for your understanding.
2- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
3- Please open as administrator the computer. How is open as administrator the computer?
4- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to get help here
How to disable your security applications.
5- To make sure you have an accurate view of files there, make sure you can View Hidden Files. Also uncheck "Hide Extensions for Known File Types"
6- Back up all your private data / important files on another (external) drive before using our tools (if possible).
7- Please subscribe to this thread if you have not done so already, and please don't do any other scans on your own and don't install or remove software.
8- Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal.

Thanks

************************************************** *******************************************
Let's check.

I Would like you to do the following

How to Reset Mozilla Firefox
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...s-and-settings

================================================== ==============

Please uninstall: spy bot-SD

---------------------------------------------------

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Have a nice day.

Last edited by olgun52; September 20th, 2017 at 05:57 PM.