View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2015, 01:53 PM

Windows 10 Question

Hello
When I first downloaded Windows 10 I had some issues with a few Apps after trying to work them out I decided to roll back to Windows 8.1
After making some changes I downloaded Windows 10 again but still had some issues so I again rolled back to windows 8.1 I was thinking that may be I had a bad down load so I ran disk clean up and removed all of the windows 10 files so it would start fresh. I now have down loaded Windows 10 a third time and most things seem to work okay But as I had stated in a earlier post My screen savers will not come on. If I remove my Saitek Cessna Pro Flight Yoke they will work.
What I do not under stand is why this problem is in Windows 10 when I did not have this issue in Windows 8.1 By the way this plugs into a USB 2.0 port.
I have contacted the manufacturer and they are working on a driver for it.
My question is are these adds I see about Windows Update drivers worth anything or is this some kind of scheme to get you to pay for the drivers they say they fix.
I think my system has become mixed up and I am not sure if I have the drivers that I need.
Please advise
Thanks