View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:16 PM

Thank you so much for helping me. Please keep in mind I am not very computer literate and my computer is very slow and probably moments away from crashing. That being said . . I started to do the event log view thing and remembered that I had already posted that information on the spykiller website for the other cybertech guy. Can you see that from the last forum- where it's at I mean. He came across like I was a little crazy, but when I get to that screen there are literally 42,234 events that start and try to load. If I try to copy and paste them or anything my computer is not gonna like it. In fact, even when I clicked on it the blue circle started and I was afraid it was going to crash, so I clicked the red "x" and just got out of there. I still have those files from "apps" and "systems" zipped on my desktop- if there is anything you would like me to do with them. Although I am not even sure I did that right. Like I said- I really don't know what I am doing here- but am willing and perfectly capable of learning, if you will teach me.

The second request was relatively easy, but offers little results. The notepad message was and I quote Volume - c: is NOT Dirty

So, that is all the information I have for now. What can I do next?