View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Combofix will not install properly. It says I have the incorrect operating system.

I notice that when I use Google now it assumes I am in Colombia. Perhaps this is because I am forced to access the internet through a proxy, although the proxy server is in the US, not Colombia.

I do not know what settings I must change in order to allow me to access the internet again without using proxy. This problem only arose while I was using one of the cleaner programs you suggested (I am not blaming you for this, but I think it is important to know at what point the problem arose so we can work out how to fix it). I think it may have something to do with the removal of PenWes.

It is certainly a big problem for me only to be able to access the internet through a proxy. Firstly, this means I can only maintain internet access for as long as I pay for the proxy service. Secondly it reduces my internet speed. Thirdly it means it looks to all sites as though I am based in the US - and that means I can no longer play online poker, as this is illegal in the US and the site I use will not let me log in.