View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2022, 11:39 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
It's interesting the reaction that has occurred to my original post. I listed 3 items when I first posted and posed my question, "Who should we fear".

The reaction has all been to the third item, "The US Supreme Court and their interpretation of the US constitution" and that reaction has all been directed to the Gun Control aspect of the Supreme Courts interpretation of the US constitution.

I certainly am aware, as an outsider, on that ruling, however there have recently been two other decisions. One of these being about the availability of abortions, and the other about the the powers of the Environmental Protection Agency to limit harmful emissions. While I left my post vague, specifically to capture all three of these decisions, it is the last of these (the EPA decision) which I believe is the one which the world has most to fear. see report

While Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping may throw us into a nuclear WWIII, from which many will die, climate change, brought on by the uncontrolled release of CO2 may well result in a world that becomes uninhabitable for all.