View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2014, 05:16 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Seagoon View Post
However when that new member posts something that is likely to mislead the unwary browser in the forum, we all have a duty to point out to those people that probably the information provided is not as sound as it would otherwise seem.
So your reply to AshleyP was the right thing to do, what about the several previous replies that state such programs are good, weren't they "spamming" too? It isn't "our" duty to point out things like this. We can let the Moderators here decide what to do, and deal with such matters, that's why they get paid the big bucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Seagoon View Post
Be aware that there is an AshleyP who is featured on SFS as a known spammer, of course I have no way of knowing if it is the same person or not.

I'm sure you'll point out that I don't know this, but with such a post, there is a chance that their posts here was not a friendly comment rather it was a subtle attempt at spamming.
SFS? There's no need for me to point out anything, you've done that for yourself. But I don't know why it is you keep saying about the post being spam. it was just an opinion, don't "spammers" always add links to whatever they're "spamming"?

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards, have fun spam hunting, but watch them darts.