View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014, 05:52 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
All this has NOTHING to do with however much experience Murf or Jintan has, no one here is disputing that, in fact, you're the only one who keeps "harping"on about it!

You ask if AhleyP has "refuted it"? Since when do folks here have to "refute" anything. He is entitled to his opinion just like you, Murf, Jintan, The Dude, Zipulrich, Renegade600, me, or anyone else. Not one of us HAVE To REFUTE anything. Just because Murf and Jintan both say these kind of programs aren't safe, doesn't mean nobody should use them, it's entirely up to them if they use them or not. If they ever find that the program causes a problem, then they have learned from their own experience, just like they would if any other program gave them problems. There's also many "uninstall" programs out there that folks use, plus whatever uninstall programs are built into OS's. Who's to say these programs can't cause the same "problems" as you're going on about? I don't ever recall Murf or Jintan ever telling us, or recommending not to use uninstall programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintan View Post
Kinda think we scared AshleyP off with all this.
Not really surprising with what has been said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Seagoon View Post
We may have done that, pity others are not taking any notice of the message.
What message? The one where you "swear" by whatever Murf and Jintan says, and everyone has to adhere to what you think?

You've already been proved wrong once, by your assumption of where AshleyP comes from. I don't blame him if he has decided to not come back here. Thanks to you, he certainly didn't get the warmest of welcomes.

*pulls darts out of dartboard*