View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2006, 03:06 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
It's been a while but these are my fav's these days, and not in any specific order:-

Mr Tech's Local Install
Quote:
The primary goal of this extension is to provide the tools needed to install and manage extensions and themes locally. To do this the extension provides multi-extension installation support, hacking capabilities to the Extension/Theme manager windows, features to find and troubleshoot Extensions/Themes Build, GUID and Profile information.
Footie Fox
Quote:
Soccer scores for today's matches of many European leagues - live and almost instantly.
IE Tab
Quote:
IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.
This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your webpage displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox.
Scrapbook
Quote:
ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and easily manage collections. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support. Major features are:
* Save Web page
* Save snippet of Web page
* Save Web site
* Organize the collection in the same way as Bookmarks
* Full text search and quick filtering search of the collection
* Editing of the collected Web page
* Text/HTML edit feature resembling Opera's Notes
Stylish
Quote:
Stylish allows easy management of user styles. User styles empower your browsing experience by letting you fix ugly sites, customize the look of your browser or mail client, or just have fun. With an online repository at userstyles.org, you don't even need to know how to write styles yourself; just a couple clicks and the chosen style is applied. Stylish is to CSS what Greasemonkey is to JavaScript, and unlike other methods of using user styles, most styles take effect immediately.
Also, I recently discovered this and I think it's pretty useful, presentation-wise.:-
Aardvark
Basically, it allows you to edit web pages prior to printing. Follow the link for the full story!