Topic: Iq Test
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:33 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
In order for that test to have any validation at all, it should be timed Nikola. It should also not ask for your level of education after completing the test. That indicates test bias and I would have some concern that the result was adjusted according to that factor (I am a qualified administrator of Psychological Tests with the NZ Council of Educational Research). However, having said that, I dont want to spoil your fun so here is my result.

Congratulations, AnnMarie!
Your IQ score is 115

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

A little less than my usual score but not too far away. BTW, your score places you at "Genius" level Nikola.