View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hi Han Solo

Step 1:

Have you seen my message number 8 ?. Apply my number 8 message first. Then run step 2.

Step 2:

I see You have MBAM installed on the computer - that is great!! it is a very good program! However it is an old version..Uninstall that software and follow the instruction below.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here
  • Right-click on the MBAM icon and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
  • Click Yes to accept any security warnings that may appear.
  • Once the MBAM dashboard opens, on the right detail pane click on the word "Current" under the Scan Status to update the tool database.
  • On the left menu pane click the Settings tab, and then select the Protection tab on the top.
  • Under the Scan Options, turn on the button Scan for rootkits and Scan within archives.
  • Click the Scan tab on the right detail pane, select Threat Scan and click the Start Scan button
  • Note: The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure to checkmark all the listed items, and click the Quarantine Selected button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the View Report button, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log can also be viewed by clicking the log to select it, then clicking the View Report button.
Please post the log for my review.

Have a nice day.