View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:22 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercades
The path to God is a personal one. All these books about it just try to capitalize on a few quirks along the way real people find and, pass on to the greedy.

My path is to read the oldest known holy bible.
Just a note... the oldest known path to God (G capitalized to signify the Christian god)/Allah/Buddah(athough not seen as god)/Sheeba/Pagan/Mayan gods/Aztec gods/Incan gods/most American indian gods(spirits) is ritual animal sacrifice and in some cases drug induced dillusions. The oldest known path to the Norse gods is sea battles (someone can check me on this). Japanse gods and Chinese gods are found through the animal of the month/year (thats a joke but none the less true). And for Atilla the Hun and the like... their path to their god was brutal and bloody.

This website is the same thing as people who can not pray to themselves because they find nothing productive in so they write down their thoughts and address it to God. While it isn't exactly what the Bible commands, its prayer none the less and whether or not your are a believer you should respect other peoples methods as long as they don't infringe on your right to practice or belive in your own way. Some Christians have a very hard time walking their faith since the religion provides no method of concrete proof (on the surface, there is a lot there if you are willing to be open minded and accept something beyond your own existence, but that may be me unable to grasp the idea of a meaningless existence) so they try to convince themselves through menial methods.