View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2009, 07:58 PM

No he doesn't have Linux... I have no idea how he doesn't have the registry but he just doesn't or unlike CyberTrek said it's blocking access to it but the REGEDIT file is no where

But anyways we can't do nothing about it, like I said it won't let us log in no more so the pc pretty much dead unless we connect the hard drive as an external hard drive with a usb but even then my friend is scare to get whatever computer he connects it to infected

and I said I was trying to boot linux off the live cd to view the files from inside linux without installing it I know my ways around computer too that's why I go to college :P

Maybe you got confused cause I said we took his hard drive and connected on my computer and I got Linux running. I tried booting up linux on his computer off the LiveCD that didn't work so we tried connecting the hard drive on my PC which has Linux. But his Sony Hard drive is only for his Sony computer. Damn sony >_> I don't like Windows only reason I would get it for is Adobe Photoshop.

Last edited by chick3n; March 23rd, 2009 at 08:03 PM.