View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2004, 01:08 AM

I'll try to make this short for the sake of the reader.

I have a reoccurring dream that happens once every few years, sometimes 3 times a year. Ahem now with my dream.

I dream I'm in my room in my old house as a kid, I start hearing loud noises of lightning outside the house along the highway. I then would get up run to the side door in the basement and look out the window, I'd see this huge Roman Soldier like the kind on that wheat bread, anyways its throwing lightning everywhere blasting stuff up and I freak out. When I was a kid I'd wake up at that point. But as I got older the story continued, after I stepped back in panic scared of what he'll do to me, as I stood there the door suddenly blows off its hinges and I then start running upstairs to our backyard, I'd wake up at that point for awhile.

Hang on thats not the end, I run outside and into the woods behind our house see this huge tree and I hide behind it, I press my face against the bark of the tree holding my breath, I hear it coming closer and closer blowing things up left and right, finally It's so close I'm compelled to run but I fall....... look up and see this huge monster made of eye's all watching my every move, these eye's wasn't like a monsters eye's all glazed, it was human cold eyes the kind that chills you to the bone, as of now thats as far as its progressed. I haven't had that dream for about a year now but, I have had it about 8 times through my life. Damn couldn't shorten it out sorry guys.

Last edited by Vercades; December 17th, 2004 at 01:19 AM.