Topic: Al Capone
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2023, 03:48 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Al Capone

For security reasons Al Capone had hired a deaf mute bookkeeper. To communicate with the bookkeeper Al had one of his bodyguards learn American Sign Language.
One day Al had the bodyguard drag the bookkeeper into his office. Al told the bodyguard “There is $100,000 missing, and I want the bookkeeper to tell me what he did with it.”
The bodyguard signed to the bookkeeper “Al says there is $100,000 missing and he wants to know what you did with it.”
The bookkeeper, terrified, signed to the bodyguard “I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t take the money.”
The bodyguard said to Al “The bookkeeper says he don’t know nothing about it.”
Al, pissed, pulled out his pistol, cocked it, and pointed it at the bookkeeper’s head. “Tell him to tell me what he did with it or I’ll blow his brains out.”
The bodyguard signed to the bookkeeper “Al says tell him right now where the money is or he’ll blow your brains out.”
The bookkeeper, sweating, signed “The money is in locker 284 at the bus terminal. The key is in my right front pants pocket.”
The bodyguard says to Al “He says you don’t have the balls to pull that trigger.”