View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 04:23 AM

Hi

This latest blue screen occurred after did the repair disk and farbar logs.. was just browsing minimally.. a couple of chrome tabs went oh snap and then bsod. Thought it might be helpful info so included what i could from the viewer..

----

Tried alot of vpn software to find something that was fast, free and unlimited.. only using the ProtonVPN..

uninstalled all of the ones on your list as well as:

VPN Free- Betternet
FreeVPN Proxy Unlimited

All of the uninstalled VPN software were chrome extensions.. there are a bunch of other unused extensions that can also be deleted.

----

Matter of fact there is bunch of software on this pc that I don't use.. the plan was to uninstall everything unnecessary in preparation for SSD upgrade to windows 10

----

Arcsoft is a photo/card printing software that i think came preinstalled from Dell... or might have been part of the Canon printer software bundle.. uninstalled it.. gave a message saying that arcsnap.ax may no longer be needed but may prevent other applications from running correctly - uninstalled it too.

----

As for other programs to uninstall:

Uninstalled all of those on your list except for Google update helper.. couldn't find it.

For Adobe flash player: uninstalled:
Adobe Flash Player 32ActiveX and
Adobe Flash Player 32NPAPI

Hans