View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2022, 05:07 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Noob View Post
Kindly explain what's not to like about Jerry Seinfeld or the Seinfeld cast? And why like the Stewart acolyte Oliver but not Colbert?

And who else doesn't like Lily Tomlin, who has been at it for 55 years, Jane Fonda, or is lukewarm to George Carlin?

Who are your faves? I hope you aren't going to answer with Pee Wee Herman or Sam Kinnison or Andrew Dice Clay who aren't funny or poignant or contemplative but just pointlessly outrageous, filthy and dependent on a limited range of shticks and gimmicks?
Just because YOU like all the names that YOU posted, doesn't mean that EVERYONE has to! The list that I made, are my choice of who I like. You have to realize that what you may consider funny, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way.
I won't bother posting a list of comedians that I like. Partly because I think you'd just post your dislike of them, but mainly because you'll have never heard of them.

It's obvious that Trevor Noah is liked by enough people, to warrant him doing his comedy acts.