View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hi Hans,

For MalwareBytes, do this;
Settings > Security > Windows startup --> OFF
After that, it will not open with windows.
==================================================

So we're back to the beginning again.

win7sp1_ldr_escrow.190220-1800) x64 ntoskrnl.exe + 93ba0 and bluescreen

I think the above problem is at the root of the problem.

Experience has shown me these issues can become quite complex and deeply rooted into a system, so much so that I am careful to not get myself in the position of possibly doing more harm than good. Whereas I have received training in malware issues, my training in Windows Update issues is slight at best. If I come to the conclusion you would be far better served by referring you to experts in the field I will quickly do so.

OK, let's start with this.

Step:1 - Run SFC Scan
  • Click Start then type cmd
  • Right click on cmd (or Command Prompt) above and select Run as administrator
  • Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter
  • If the result is Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations then complete Step 2
Step:2 -

For Windows 7

Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-select Command Prompt, and then select Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or select Allow.

Type the following command, and then press Enter. It may take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.

PLease do;

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess
sfc /scannow

DISM creates a log file (%windir%/Logs/CBS/CBS.log) that captures any issues that the tool found or fixed. %windir% is the folder in which Windows is installed. For example, the %windir% folder is C:\Windows.

To resolve this problem, install service pack again.

Download the package now for x64-based (64-bit) version of Windows 7 SP1

Click Yes to allow it to install. This process could take several hours so allow it to run to completion

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=20858

Step:3 - Run SFCFix by Niemiro
  • Download and run SFCFix Official Download - Repair Windows Update
  • Work through any on-screen prompts and then await completion (runtime can be upwards of 15 minutes depending on the options you selected during the on-screen prompts)
  • Once completed, if there are any unrepaired corruptions or unresolved problems with your computer, copy and paste the report in your reply
Step:3 -Upload CBS folder
  • Hit the Windows Key + E at the same time
  • Navigate to, then copy and paste the following folder onto your Desktop:
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS
  • Right click on the CBS folder on your Desktop, select Send to, Compressed (zipped) folder, then save the zipped folder onto your Desktop
  • Upload the zipped folder to Filebin or the file hosting site of your choice
  • Post the download link in your reply
Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it
  • SFC results
  • DISM/SURT results, if applicable
  • SFCFix report, if applicable
  • Uploaded CBS folder

Regards.