View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2020, 06:08 PM

LOL what can I tell you. Its been 2 months of hell trying to figure this out. I have posted on several forums and tried everything people suggested. I was super close to dumping this M/B and CPU and started over from scratch. Win 7 Home premium worked fine for 3 years with no issues. Maybe it was a lucky install that it worked at all I don't know. When I reformatted win7 stopped working no friggen idea why. Yesterday I did a 1.3 gig update from Microsoft and comp still working fine. I could not get used to win10 and the updates used to drive me nuts. You never knew when they would start even when I had win 10 on metered connection. The look could be changed with 3rd party apps but under that it was still a POS to use. I have videos I collected from the internet that worked fine on win 7. Win 10 would not play some of them then I got a message that I needed to pay Microsoft to buy an app to play others. Also that Trusted Installer error use to really make me angry. Nope I'm super happy with win 7 again and security issues I can handle easily, And that Areo theme is a pleasure to look at.