View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2020, 10:55 AM

Looks like I was terribly impolite and did not thank you Digerati for posting your ideas.

Please excuse me for that impoliteness.

AND, I should add that the situation has yet to be resolved with that lady's computer, except I believe she did state she had elevated it a fair bit, per some advice above about getting the thing above some of the stuff that was flying around at lower altitude.

As I type this I remember that we had also agreed that she could have the tower properly cleaned by the folks that sold it to her and I think I remember correctly they were going to be charging her a reasonable sum but I seem to remember some question about them being sure they could assure her they would not mess it up and if something went wrong they would fix whatever it was and return it to her in good working order.

I also remember now that I looked over what was showing in that link you offered up there Digerati and that I was properly impressed with what I was viewing. I suspect that was some months ago, though.

This is all starting to come back to me as I type these words.

I really was starting to just say thank you and apologize for being so late with the 'thank you' but now I am going on and on, aren't I?

But it is the fault of my fingers, not me. They are lonely too often and get carried away when I ask them to type something for me, especially if it is on a forum.