View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Need Some Diagnostic Tools

I am trying to print something to a wireless HP printer that I printed last month and today it fails. No messages. I briefly see a "spooling" message in the printer status window when I select "print" but it goes away. I had to video the window to be able to get a frame that had the message.

I am running Windows 10. I can bring up Word and print. I can print from my phone. But when I try to print using the same program I used last month (a CD/DVD label maker) it doesn't print and I don't get any error message.

My guess is a Windows update, or a McAfee update, or a printer software update occurred since last month. Does anyone know if there are any diagnostics I can turn on or perhaps look at something that has already been generated? I just don't know where to look.

This is driving me nuts because I used this program last month to make multiple DVD labels for some movies I created and now it's not working. The program, Memorix ExpressIt, is many years old, and not supported any more. So it's the same program that was working for me last month.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.