View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2020, 08:20 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by recyclergeek View Post
Yes, still around. Just delayed by two years. damn time travel issues...
Delayed is an understatement.

Quote:
I'm now in the similar boat as Tzap on attempting to work with either the K64325 or the K72327U. I'm leaning towards the former due to pleasing form factor and reading Amazonian reviews on button action on the 72327U... mostly all bad.
I've got the K64325 because it was closer to the older K64215 in design, and fit my hand better than the K72327U.
Quote:
All this is assuming that the new KensingtonWorks driver "package", which I've read has it's own issues, isn't backwards compatible to support the 64215. Which it likely isn't as a search on their site returns zero results for 64215. Huh, maybe b/c I left out the "K"?
No, your correct in that there are no drivers or software available from Kensington that is compatible with the K64215.

The only drivers and application software that is available, you can get them from driver download sites like Driverguide.
The drivers and support software only go up to Windows Vista.

Windows 7 does have a driver that works with the K64215.
But the 64-bit version of Windows 7, isn't backward compatible with the old Kensington software.
The 64-bit version has mouse controls that you can use to control the Mouse Cursor Speed.

Don't know about Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, 32-bit versions if they are backwards compatible to the old Kensington software.
Or if they even have a driver that is compatible to the old K64215.

Signed: Ensign Tzap