View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2019, 04:45 AM

Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPR512 View Post
You're very welcome, and I hope it helps many frustrated users as much as it helped me. I wish I would've found this solution sooner though, because it would've saved me hours of checking for updates, Microsoft fixes that didn't help, and in desperation a reformat, and reinstall of Windows 7 that left me with the same problem a number of months ago. I know it works, because as recently as a week ago when another computer was going through endless searching for updates for more than twenty four hours I found MoxieMomma's solution, and it worked like a charm and I hope Pnr Status TextNow VPN Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox it helps many frustrated users as much as it helped me. I wish I would've found this solution sooner though, because it would've saved me hours of checking for updates, Microsoft fixes that didn't help, and in desperation a reformat, and reinstall of Windows 7 that left me with the same problem a number of months ago.
I know it works, because as recently as a week ago when another computer was going through endless searching for updates for more than twenty four hours I found MoxieMomma's solution, and it worked like a charm.[

I tried it works thanks a lot you saved my time !!
__________________________________________________ __
“Our greatest currency is our time and we cannot save it. Spend it wisely and never waste another's or your own.”
― Kyle Barger

Last edited by Tanyiah; February 4th, 2019 at 01:43 AM.