View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2021, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufbra View Post
Can't you call Verizon, and tell them the problem? They ALWAYS help us if ever we need any ...

No. Verizon is horrible. When our TV channels started schizzing out intermittently on different channels at various times, I called b/c the company advertised during the pandemic it has 24/7/365 service, and of course it didn't.

Then it immediately blamed the wiring in our house -- which it installed -- and tried to get us to pay big bucks to replace all of it, and of course now it works fine and the problem was its inadequate bandwidth.

When dealing with its predecessor, AT&T, this once happened. I called in for support and Spoke to Miss Jones to no avail because she was incompetent. So I asked for her boss and got Miss Smith, who was worse. So I asked for her boss and got Miss Brown, who was even worse. So I asked for her boss, and was passed to Miss Jones.

I have yet to have a satisfactory result from a phone company. They always blame something else - the third party manufactured equipment, the user, the lines, the power company, and so on - to deflect paying customers.

And they did it even when they were monopolies and there wasn't anyone else.