Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   finding atlantis (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=58084)

renegade600 November 15th, 2004 10:04 PM

finding atlantis

Another claim of finding atlantis. Who knows if it is true or not, what do you think?

dammit November 15th, 2004 10:07 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...chris/bull.jpg

Baser-X November 15th, 2004 10:42 PM

Even if they did find Atlantis... How exactly does this improve my life? Oh, it doesn't so. I could care less what they found.

renegade600 November 15th, 2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baser-X
Even if they did find Atlantis... How exactly does this improve my life? Oh, it doesn't so. I could care less what they found.

maybe there will be a hidden vault with secrets on improving your lifestyle :rotflmao: and how to prevent natural disasters :eek:

Baser-X November 15th, 2004 10:52 PM

Pffft! Obviously the secrets to avoiding natural disasters didn't work very well for them since their island sank to the bottom of the ocean. Because of that, I don't think I could trust any lifestyle improvements their secret vaults may have to offer. :p

But if it turns out that it is Atlantis and it was actually a flying city for aliens that crashed into the ocean I'll be a bit more interested.

renegade600 November 15th, 2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baser-X
But if it turns out that it is Atlantis and it was actually a flying city for aliens that crashed into the ocean I'll be a bit more interested.

Is there not a tv show based on something similiar - Stargate: Atlantis. Except atlantis is on another planet but it did fly and inhabited by aliens.

Baser-X November 15th, 2004 10:59 PM

I've been meaning to watch that show. Sg-1 is pretty decent for all of it's cheesiness. Stargate the movie was excellent. But I almost never surf that high into the channels and usually forget I even have SciFi. It's like channel 78 and is grouped with a bunch of religious and public access channels. Channel 69 is Comedy Central and that's usually about as far as I make it.

Vercades November 16th, 2004 03:13 AM

Cuba is where Atlantis is go figure.:afro:

mawil November 16th, 2004 10:30 PM

Stargate Atlantis is quite good. I watched the whole first season. I still like the original better though.

And the movie is great.

renegade600 November 16th, 2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mawil
Stargate Atlantis is quite good. I watched the whole first season. I still like the original better though.

And the movie is great.

I bet you have the first seven seasons of sg1 on dvd also. :rotflmao:

mawil November 16th, 2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renegade600
I bet you have the first seven seasons of sg1 on dvd also. :rotflmao:

Nope. I just watch Sci Fi on Monday nites and get to see them over and over.
:p :p

I actually think the earlier episodes are better than the more recent ones.

Phynos November 16th, 2004 11:19 PM

The whole Atlantis thing will probably end up going over the same way as the whole human face on Mars thing did.

renegade600 November 16th, 2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mawil
Nope. I just watch Sci Fi on Monday nites and get to see them over and over.
:p :p

I actually think the earlier episodes are better than the more recent ones.

I agree, the newer ones are not near as good - but it was announced today that there will be a season 9.

renegade600 November 16th, 2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynos
The whole Atlantis thing will probably end up going over the same way as the whole human face on Mars thing did.

I agree, maybe it was just tricks of the light or old walls that were washed out to see by floods and such.

mawil November 16th, 2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynos

Yep. Tricks of light and shadows, etc.