Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I had to rejoin here.. (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=234938)

perplexeds February 5th, 2023 12:24 AM

I had to rejoin here..

For months I have tried to log in and nothing worked. I tried getting my password changed, emailing site nothing worked. I did nothing to my knowledge that would lock me out or ban me.I did upgrade to windows 10 and tried today to log in and it let me change my password but it says I am a new member but I am not.

Thank you!:(

MishY February 5th, 2023 07:05 PM

Hi. If your PM me the email u used on your previous account, I'll reset your PW for you.

perplexeds February 5th, 2023 07:33 PM

thanks I sent it !!!

perplexed February 6th, 2023 07:31 PM

I got in thanks so much!

perplexed February 6th, 2023 07:33 PM

I got in thank you so much!

The Dude February 7th, 2023 06:21 AM

Welcome home my friend!!

perplexed February 7th, 2023 09:04 PM

aww thanks!! I missed this place and all the kind people who give their time and talents, may I ask if that ever happens again what do I do. I tried everything to get back in . I honestly don't know how I got back in the other day other than I have windows 10 now and it did let me register again this time.
Thanks!

jamieoliver October 9th, 2023 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perplexeds (Post 1311677)
For months I have tried to log in and nothing worked. I tried getting my password changed, emailing site nothing worked. I did nothing to my knowledge that would lock me out or ban me.I did upgrade to windows 10 and tried today to log in and it let me change my password but it says I am a new member but I am not. contexto

Thank you!:(

I have just requested a new password and immediately received an email containing the new one. There's nothing wrong.

perplexeds October 9th, 2023 12:04 PM

Yes I finally got in a while ago but it took months, I never did get an email upon request.Mishy helped me get my old status back. Thank you!

Ensign Tzap October 10th, 2023 03:46 PM

@jamieoliver,

Why are you SPAMMING!
contexto
^Hidden SPAM!^

Signed: Ensign Tzap

perplexeds October 10th, 2023 06:58 PM

I am not spamming,I am a very long time member, I don't know why my post shows 4 posts, my post above above shows over 2000 posts.

IPR512 October 10th, 2023 10:34 PM

The post that said you are spamming wasn't directed at you, Ensign sent it to somebody else.
The reason why it is showing that you only made 4 or 5 posts, is because you were using a different name. Instead of Perplexed it said Perplexeds. It was acting like you were a new member, because of the name change.

perplexeds October 10th, 2023 11:09 PM

Thanks, it was in my post so I thought it was directed at me.

is there anyway to get my old status back, Mishy fixed it when I got back in a few months back . I can't recall my old password, thank you for the help!

IPR512 October 10th, 2023 11:15 PM

Try e-mailing Mishy again with the same e-mail address you used before, and ask him to reset your password for you, and hopefully that will work. Let him know you don't remember your old password.

perplexeds October 11th, 2023 12:33 AM

I never emailed him he contacted me. I just tried to pm him,thanks!