Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Donald Chump (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=231650)

Total Noob July 22nd, 2016 06:16 PM

Donald Chump

OMG, this lunatic could win. Yesterday a supporter was shown doing a "Heil Hitler" salute to him. I will be the first to say that Hillary is awful, but we are on the road to disaster with Chump.

Jaytee July 23rd, 2016 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Total Noob (Post 1294049)
OMG, this lunatic could win. Yesterday a supporter was shown doing a "Heil Hitler" salute to him. I will be the first to say that Hillary is awful, but we are on the road to disaster with Chump.

This is, in my view the most credible statement you have ever made, sad but true.....................:rotflmao::evillaugh

Appzalien July 23rd, 2016 04:01 AM

I'm more worried about this Pence character. It's possible the Republicans have a plan to get Chump in and then wait for him to screw up so they can impeach him leaving us with the more conservative Pence. Republicans have been hurting this country for sometime time now. Since before George W's fake weapons of mass destruction and continuing even with a Democrat in the White House by controlling all the houses and threatening to shut down the Government. As far as I'm concerned the two party system is a total failure. What do we get for choices when it comes to President? It's like asking America if it wants a punch in the stomach or the face.

smurfy July 23rd, 2016 05:00 AM

I try not to get involved in political discussions especially for countries other than my own but...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Appzalien (Post 1294063)
...As far as I'm concerned the two party system is a total failure. What do we get for choices when it comes to President? It's like asking America if it wants a punch in the stomach or the face.

I see it more like:
"Would you like your left testicle twisted off with vice grips or do you want your right testicle burned off with a blowtorch?"

:)

Jaytee July 23rd, 2016 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smurfy (Post 1294064)
I try not to get involved in political discussions especially for countries other than my own but...

I see it more like:
"Would you like your left testicle twisted off with vice grips or do you want your right testicle burned off with a blowtorch?"

:)

Totally agree!!!!

The Dude July 23rd, 2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Total Noob

Indeed..... He is just as bad as Obama!!!!!!

The elite want him in for a reason...... They know he doesnt know squat and will do what they say! (Continue the agenda Obama has been working on (Bringing in the NWO))

Dont worry about getting involved Smurfy.... If you are one of the ones who realises how bad this country is,WE NEED YOUR VOICE MATE!!

renegade600 July 23rd, 2016 08:52 PM

for whatever reason, every time I see a profile of trump it reminds me of mussolini

Jaytee July 23rd, 2016 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 1294068)
If you are one of the ones who realises how bad this country is,WE NEED YOUR VOICE MATE!!

This guy is a real threat to bunnies chance of world domination. I now know the reason for the statement "God bless America". Good luck America you will need it if he becomes your illustrious dictator......:disgust::curse:

renegade600 July 23rd, 2016 11:43 PM

if trump becomes president, there will be two executive orders that will rename to white house to the trump house and rename the usa to trump states of america (tsa)

Miz July 24th, 2016 01:55 AM

Meanwhile, all 435 seats in the House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the Senate are up for grabs in November.

Those elections are at least as important, arguably more important than the presidential election.

The powers-that-be are perfectly happy for those races to be overlooked. The less voters know about who's running, the more likely they are to vote for the name they recognize and the name they recognize is usually the incumbent.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo, for politics as usual; both of which the career politicians privately embrace no matter what they say for public consumption.

A vote for Trump is a vote for uncertainty, for challenging the established power structure; both of which terrify career politicians.

An uninformed vote for Representative and Senator is almost criminal.

Please note that I have not differentiated between Republican and Democrat.

Jintan July 24th, 2016 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My rabbit keeps me informed. Heck, he even unrolls toilet paper for me.

Jaytee July 24th, 2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miz (Post 1294090)

Please note that I have not differentiated between Republican and Democrat.

Nor did Trump. His reason for choosing the Republican ticket was that they were stupid enough to follow him (his words 13 years ago) sadly he was correct.....:(

renegade600 July 24th, 2016 09:41 PM

I don't like either trump or hillary.

trump has absolutely no political experience and his mouth could tear apart the country or lead us to war with other countries. though I agree with some of this outbursts, there is a time and place but usually not when he does it.

as far as hillary, too many friend and colleagues have died over the years under suspicious circumstances. Too many suicides, accidents and others usually around the times there are court cases or getting ready to run for office. Yea, it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it is one I tend to believe.

I wonder who is running for the other parties. I just may vote green as a protest vote.

Miz July 25th, 2016 12:18 AM

Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate. Her website reads like a Bernie Sanders clone. Too far left and too big government for my right-of-center politics.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian. A lot of his ideas (mostly the traditional Libertarian party line) sound good until getting into the details. Then most of them turn unrealistic. I do credit Johnson for being totally honest about his pot use and pot business.

One thing all the candidates have in common: No matter what the issue, their first response is to tell us how the federal government will control the solution. I don't recall any of them starting with "The states can...." or "The states should..." on any problem or issue.

The Dude July 25th, 2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaytee
This guy is a real threat to bunnies chance of world domination. I now know the reason for the statement "God bless America". Good luck America you will need it if he becomes your illustrious dictator......:disgust::curse:

Ya it just shows how may brainwashed sheeple morons we have in this country!!

Its really very sad..... THEY ALL BELIEVE HIS LIES!!!!!!!!