Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is the most exciting place you have ever been? (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=10388)

Dodge October 6th, 2002 07:04 PM

What is the most exciting place you have ever been?

Tell us about the most exciting place or places you have been.

Since I have always lived a boring life, I have never actually been anywhere exciting. So I dont have anything to tell. But, lets here your alls Exciting Trips.

Also, how many people here are a member of the Mile High Club?

Jethro October 6th, 2002 07:32 PM

That would be Wanaka (well it has lots of rolling grass fields and merinos anyway)......

Have the mile high thing on my to do list....

Dodge October 6th, 2002 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jethro
Have the mile high thing on my to do list....

Me to, if I ever get the nerve to get on a plane....:D

enat66 October 6th, 2002 08:17 PM

Most exciting place i have ever been:
the internet lol j/k probably Disney World in the U.S.A

Harrie October 7th, 2002 03:48 AM

Oh, this one is hard!! When I was a kid I went to Mexico, to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta! I remember that it was beautiful and that it was a blast. And I also went to Nassau, but it rained the entire time! I love the North Carolina mountains, that's always just a dream come true for me.....and, what can I say, Niagara Falls and the chicken I met there, well, I do believe that was the most exciting!

So happens I'm going to Minnesota tomorrow!!

I want to go out West really bad, but I never seem to actually do it! 'Tis almost like I'm scared....I feel like it's so foreign to me, haha!

lufbra October 7th, 2002 05:04 AM

I have to agree with Harrie, Niagara was truly an exciting time, not just because of where we were, but the company we were with, fantastic, it was!!! :)

Dave.

enat66 October 7th, 2002 10:15 PM

I have been to niagra falls also, which side where you on? Canadian or american?

lufbra October 8th, 2002 09:33 PM

Ummmmm, both sides, we stayed in a hotel on the US side, but spent most of the time over the boarder. Each time we crossed n the car, it cost something like $5, and the customs asked where we were from, they always wanted to see kust MY UK passport, never any of the Americans!!! :(

To walk over, it costs just 50 cents!!

Dave.

enat66 October 8th, 2002 10:44 PM

They weigh you car twice(once the first time then again on the return trip) to see if you are getting a lot more stuff in canada then taking it to the u.s.(or the other way round) think it is supposed to stop drug dealers and such.

lufbra October 9th, 2002 11:22 PM

Hmmmmm, they must have done ours while I wasn't looking!!! ;)

Dave.

tramtwo October 10th, 2002 12:41 AM

Quote:

Tell us about the most exciting place or places you have been.

The most exciting place I've been is in N'Awlins at Mardi Gras time, with a three day drunk going... :no:

anlore2001 October 11th, 2002 10:38 AM

I've been to Alaska (during the summer) and I am not a member of the mile high club (But willing to join :evilwink: )

dickster October 11th, 2002 11:54 AM

Hard one for me. I was stationed in Germany for 1 1/2 yrs. While there, went to Frankfurt, Berlin(still had the wall), Mannhiem, Amsterdam, and Zurich. All fantastic cities!!

A few yrs after i came back to Chicago, a friend an I took a 2 week trip driving to Denver, Steamboat Springs, Cheyenne, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, and back to Chicago. Now that was a vacation I'll never forget!!

lufbra October 12th, 2002 02:58 AM

I spent a week in Munich, that was great, even though it wasn't the Octoberfest!! :)

Dave.

zipulrich October 12th, 2002 04:12 AM

I joined the Mile High Club circling over the airport in Shannon, Ireland :o

I've been fortunate enough to travel to some pretty cool places.

Dahab (in the Sinai Penninsula) when the Bedouins were camped there, on the beach under towering date palms.

I hiked/camped in the Teton National Park ouside Jackson Hole with my brother as a young teen. Best part of the Rockie Mountains.

Lived in Jerusalem for a year (no, not as a terrorist!).

Took the Magic Bus through part of Europe.

Next on my to-do list is Lufbra's fridge :D

I've been lucky.................