Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Web Development & Graphic Design (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   what is best platform for web design ? (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=224208)

RubyJonz March 18th, 2014 11:54 AM

what is best platform for web design ?

Hello friends,
Please tell me what is best platform for website design ?

SpywareDr March 18th, 2014 04:12 PM

The Best Platforms For Building Web Sites

renegade600 March 18th, 2014 09:38 PM

it really depends upon your skill level and the sites purpose. give a bit more info as to what you are trying to accomplish.

Ned Seagoon April 25th, 2014 06:38 PM

LAMP is a good starting point for the keen programmer. As many websites use LAMP sometimes it makes sense to stick with the strength. Take a look around the web and you will soon realise that there are many sites that are pathetic, so forget the packages for noobs, or you will end up with such a site.

BTW, if you look up LAMP you will probably find that it is an Acronym for:
Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. These together will provide a platform for almost any sort of site.

But if you are a greenhorn, forget it, or enrol in an e-commerce or web design course.

Sorry for posting this late, I've been unable to access the site to do anything for some time.

triforce May 14th, 2014 10:37 AM

Adobe Dreamweaver is my favorite web development tool.

SpywareDr May 30th, 2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olinhooks (Post 1271282)

I would say that you must go with any of the programming languages but the most important thing is that you must have the knowledge of C and C++ , because these are the basic programming language.

Must? You don't even need to know what a programming language is to design a website.

annakieu541 June 24th, 2020 02:41 PM

WordPress. WordPress is arguably the most popular web design platform in the world. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, and it has a huge range of different options so that even people who aren't designers can create good-looking sites.

zubairkhan12 October 7th, 2020 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annakieu541 (Post 1307956)
WordPress. WordPress is arguably the most popular web design platform in the world. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, and it has a huge range of different options so that even people who aren't designers can create good-looking sites.

Yes, I completly agree with you. WordPress is the most popular cms to design websites, and about 35% of websites are built on WordPress, but yes, for WordPress, you have to know the basic knowledge about coding. However, there are any cms on which you can build a website by just drag and drop like Wix, But if we compare WordPress and Wix then I always recommend WordPress.