Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New President (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=189710)

peterm69 November 5th, 2008 08:53 AM

New President

Well done Mr.Obama and good luck

Cigar smoker November 5th, 2008 09:07 AM

Was that good luck directed to Obama or the American people?

AnnMarie November 5th, 2008 09:28 AM

Both I would imagine in the light of the current economic conditions. A historic moment, congratulations President Obama. :)

Cigar smoker November 5th, 2008 10:01 AM

I hope luck has nothing to do with his presidency, but keeping and fighting for what he promised to do for the American people will.
Yes I voted for change, I voted for Obama.:happy:

legalsuit November 5th, 2008 12:19 PM

A new era...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnMarie (extract from post) (Post 1048942)
...A historic moment, congratulations President Obama. :)

It certainly is quite an historic moment being the first black American President! And...coming in by a landslide too!

Best wishes to America and this new era of Presidency.

Tweaker November 5th, 2008 05:39 PM

Congrats to Newly Elected President Obama! Out with Bush and take that a** H*** Cheney with you. ;)

jmtjet November 5th, 2008 07:00 PM

It will take this country 20 years to recover from the Bush presidency. Electing Barack Obama is a huge step in the right direction. :)

PurestLight November 6th, 2008 12:39 AM

Congratulations to him! I didnt realise he was so young. Is he the 2nd youngest President?

What a job he has. I don't envy him at all.

lufbra November 6th, 2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

take that a** H*** Cheney with you.
Tell us how you really feel, Tweaker. :)

The only problem with that is that some folks might say Obama has brought another one on board!

strjms72 November 6th, 2008 08:31 AM

i heard on opinion poll that 40 years in the future the white people will be minority in America. so it shouldn't surprise us obama's victory.

Tweaker November 6th, 2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lufbra (Post 1049134)
Tell us how you really feel, Tweaker. :)

The only problem with that is that some folks might say Obama has brought another one on board!

LOL Can't say I'll miss this administration :rolleyes: I don't think Obama will be a puppet like Bush was, everybody knows Cheney was really running this country. I won't get into it much more just glad this nightmare is over maybe we can get this country back on it's feet again. ;)

joytime365 November 10th, 2008 03:30 AM

Congratulations to him! In India, a sand sculpture of US President-elect Barack Obama has become quite an attraction. India hailed Obama's "extraordinary journey" to the White House.
A very unique way to say Congratulations to Barack

Snurfen November 10th, 2008 09:19 PM

That is a very very skilful tribute to the President Elect