Cyber Tech Help Support Forums

Cyber Tech Help Support Forums (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Worst Songs... (https://www.cybertechhelp.com/showthread.php?t=72138)

hypnotizeminds March 22nd, 2005 07:09 PM

The Worst Songs...

To complement the Greatest Bands of All Time thread, I bring to you The Worst Songs Since 1990 List!

Perhaps your all-time favorite song is listed? :D

renegade600 March 22nd, 2005 09:36 PM

I guess popularity does not mean it is good. Theres alot of good songs there. Thanks for the link. :wave:

z1p March 22nd, 2005 10:17 PM

I think the list should be named the good, the bad and the ugly, because it seems to be the mix of the three. Some of the music was just not my style and some was just scary. Listen to Ashley Simpson from the Super Bowl....

Vercades March 22nd, 2005 10:42 PM

Sorry if I come off as a downer or lamer, I'm just so dissappointed in the music industry right now. I could rant on about w/e cept I know its a waste of time. *sigh*

starsky79 March 22nd, 2005 10:45 PM

I pretty much have to agree with the entire list...fine choices. I must admit, however, to liking nada surf, if only just a little.

dammit March 22nd, 2005 10:54 PM

Let's face it...most of the "good" music came from the 70's and 80's ... some from the 90's (but from the same artists) ... there aren't many Bowies/Eltons/ or other originals knocking around these days.. just "jumping on the bandwagon" of what is popular with the kids type artists.
I went to a wedding anniversary party last week.. and 95% of the music played by the DJ came from that era... and was enjoyed by young and old alike.

z1p March 23rd, 2005 01:29 AM

well, I don't now about the 70's and 80's having all the good music, though I have to say the pickings in the 90's were slim (did I say slim pickins :eek: , must been exposed to too much hee-haw in my youth ;) )

There are quite a few current artists I like (staind, third eye blind, garbage, U2,...) But, I do think there are few artists that put out consitently good music and don't expect many to have the staying power of the Stones and such.

Vercades March 23rd, 2005 01:51 AM

80's was horrible... cept maybe rap :rotflmao:

amnell71 March 23rd, 2005 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vercades
80's was horrible... cept maybe rap :rotflmao:

Oh no my friend!! There is nothing better than being at our camp on a Saturday night. There is a station up there that plays "Big Hair Saturday Night" from 8pm til midnight - I relish the weekends at camp just for those 4 hours!
Whitesnake, Scorpions, Poison, Guns&Roses, (old)BonJovi, MotleyCrue, Firehouse, DIO, (old)Metallica, Slaughter, SkidRow, FasterPussycat, Tesla, Warrant....
I could go on and on. Those were the days! 80's rule.

Vercades March 23rd, 2005 07:14 AM

*pulls hair out* MAKE IT STOP! AHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOOO!!:dizzy:

amnell71 March 23rd, 2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vercades
*pulls hair out* MAKE IT STOP! AHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOOO!!:dizzy:

If you hate those bands, you are already bald and don't have any hair to pull out!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vercades March 23rd, 2005 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amnell71
If you hate those bands, you are already bald and don't have any hair to pull out!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, naw not bald just yet.. I just watched alot VH1 a couple years back. ;)

BigStu March 23rd, 2005 11:09 PM

"Stu Droppings" /sigh :disgust: :rotflmao: