The feeds are provided free of charge for use by individuals and non-profit organizations for personal, non-commercial uses. We ask that you provide attribution to "Cyber Tech Help in connection with your use of the feeds.
If you provide this attribution in text, please use: "Courtesy of Cyber Tech Help" or "Provided by Cyber Tech Help". You may not use the Cyber Tech Help logo.
We reserve the right to prevent the distribution of Cyber Tech Help content.
Cyber Tech Help does not accept any liability for its RSS feeds.
You may not directly or indirectly charge users specifically for accessing Cyber Tech Help content or otherwise commercialise such content, nor attempt to re-sell the Cyber Tech Help content in any way.
You must create a functional link back to the Cyber Tech Help page summarised by the Cyber Tech Help Content . You may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to or produce summaries of the Cyber Tech Help Content or any content on the Cyber Tech Help website nor place any full-story Cyber Tech Help content in an HTML frame-set.
Cyber Tech Help retains the right to update these terms at a time of its choosing.
The Cyber Tech Help RSS feeds and any Cyber Tech Help content contained in the Cyber Tech Help RSS feeds may only be displayed on websites that do not fall into any one or more of the categories listed below.
- Sites that incite hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour
- Sites that promote, encourage or facilitate violence
- Sites that promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk UK national security
- Sites that discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society
- Sites that promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity
- Sites which are misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or that contain illegal, or otherwise actionable content under UK law