View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:59 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
If I had enough money I would throw this piece of **** in the garbage and just go buy her a new laptop grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ok as far as installing windows it gives me 4 options and then tells me I can't install on any of the four.
First type: system 100MB 47MB free space Windows cannot be installed to this disk space. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style. Windows must be installed to a partition formated NTFS This partition is an EFI system partition (ESP)

Second type: MSR 16MB 16MB free space.Windows can't be installed to this disk space. This partition is an Microsoft Reserved (MSR) partition.

Third Type: Primary 28.5G 12.9G free space.Windows can't be installed to this selected disk space. This is of the GPT partition style.

Fourth Type: Recovery 500MB 197MB free space.Windows can't be installed to this space. The partition is a Microsoft Recovery partition.

This is going to send me to the funny farm.

I'm going to change it back to the [UEFI] mode and see if I have any better luck now that I have a bootable disk. Wish me luck

kuzzz